Saturday, April 23, 2011

Simple Elegance

I'm back! I'm sorry that it's been so long since my last post. Aside of being busy with work and family, I've been creating new styles to add to my jewelry collection. My new collection will be simple, casual and elegant. I'm incorporating Gold Filled, Sterling Silver Chains and Metals along with charms and pendants in my designs.

Back in February, I went to the Gem Faire in Orange County and purchased some amazing gems that I'm excited to bring into this collection. I'm using AAA Grade Gems like Natural Quartz, Lemon Quartz, Pink Quartz, Green Gold Citrine, Green Amethyst, Swiss Blue Topaz and Labradorite to name just a few.. Other metals and stones you'll find in my shop are Antique Brass, Gun Metal, Copper Crystals, Pearls, Gemstones..

Here's a peek of some gorgeous Gems using 14k Gold Filled Chain.. They'll be listed in my shop soon!

Photo ~ Lemon Quartz, Natural Quartz and Green Amethyst

1 comment:

  1. Your new designs are Gorgeous! I look forward to seeing your elegant collection.

    ReplyDelete