Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting Ready for the Holidays

Getting ready for the Holidays is always a bit stressful in my house, right before Thanksgiving..  This year, I'm going to take it easy and enjoy the Holidays!!  Thanksgiving is going to be a small gathering at my sister's house.  Lots of food, games, movies and laughter.. Children big and small write their Santa Christmas Lists, on Black Friday we go shopping at Walmart, Target, Toys R Us and Game Stop.  The Adults are a different story, no toys for us!  I like to give a special gift that is Unique and Timeless, I shop Handmade Items Online.  There are no crowds to plow through, no long lines for checkout, I don't have to get dolled up because you never know who you'll run into, no shop lifters to worry about and no parking rage to deal with...  My coffee in hand and credit card in another, I shop from the comfort of my home, in my pajamas.  I make sure to shop on secure sites ONLY..  There are so many lovely things out there you can give as small gifts as well as big gifts.. I love Jewelry, Scarfs, Shawls, Beanies, Soaps, Candles etc..  I will post some of  great finds later in the month..

Make this a Handmade Holiday..  To get you started on your Holiday Shopping, I will be having a 20% Sale On Everything in my Artfire shop.  Sale starts at Midnight on Wednesday, November 23, and ends at Midnight on Sunday, November 27, Pacific Standard Time..  Don't forget to be a Fan of  Muy Chic on Facebook, you'll be the first to see items just listed in my shop and hear of my shop Sale/Promotions before everyone else.. 
Hope to see you there!!  MuyChic.Artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment